Saturday, January 31, 2009

Horse and Buggy


My sister Jackie broungt her boyfriend to see my family. He is very nice. We went to the visitor center and watched a file about Jospeh Smith. Then after we went to the Sizzler for dinner. We came back to the house and made an orange cake. And we played washers and Rook. Which Gary and Jackie won. Gary met most of Blaine and My children the night before when they alll came for dinner. It was very loud and busy.




Yes I am in Idaho. This is our buggy we drive around Moreland with. On a warm day you could catch a ride. Little slow moving but fun.
Blaine and I are ready for summer so we can play will all our outdoor toys. Missed it last year and I am ready now.

















This is Mitzy after a real fur cut. Not a cut given to her by her mommy. She look great. Mitzy is very smart. One thing is she loves her mommy. The other she is house broke. She also does trick for small pieces of hod dog. We call them wieners. Gets her day started. Mitz can dance, sit, lay down, lay down and roll over. sit and stay. She also spins. She can chase and catch. Very sweet puppy.



\

No comments:

Post a Comment